Sponsored by Partners in Policy Governance
Looking for a thorough understanding of Policy Governance® (PG) as a model for Boards of Directors?
Partners in Policy Governance® has created a two full day event focused on Policy Governance Theory--what it is and why it works.
During the session, you will learn:
- The essential elements and concepts that are critical to understanding what is and is NOT PG
- The important concepts that contribute to why the system works
- How elements of the PG model compare with other methods of governance
- How the 10 principles of PG change how governing is done
- What benefits and value adopting a model of governance can bring to your organization
We conducted research to discover what people found valuable in intensive education on Policy Governance. We have designed this event around our findings.
We have discovered that the theory and understanding of why the theory works, overlaid with a mix of different sector Boards attending together brings a huge value. When you can talk about how the principles are interpreted in different organizational settings you gain deeper insight into how Boards apply the principles in different contexts. This leads to a new level of model understanding. Because of the importance of this type of networking, we strongly encourage all attendees to plan on participating in group dinners planned for Day 1.
Amway Grand Plaza Hotel,
A Curio Collection Hotel by Hilton®
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Date: April 25-26, 2019
These sessions are limited to 20 participants
The overall schedule for both days will be:
|Day 2, Session ends at 3:30|
|Day 1 only - 6:00 p.m.||Group dinners at local restaurant for deeper networking. Not included in registration fee. We highly encourage your participation in the group dinner.|
PG Bootcamp Registration Fee:
|(includes lunch & e-publication for pre-reading)|
|April 25-26, 2019|
|Early bird:||$825/per person before March 10|
|Regular rate:||$875/per person March 11-April 15|
|Last minute rate:||$925/per person after April 15|
Hotel Room Rate: $179/night. Reserve your room by Mar 26 online at https://book.passkey.com/e/49703757 or call (800) 253-3590. Let the hotel know you are with the Partners in Policy Governance event.
- Registrations are transferable to individuals inside your organization.
- Full refund if cancelled before Mar 15
- 50% refund if cancelled between Mar 16-Apr 10
- No refund if cancelled after Apr 10 or a no show
- Register and pay online now OR
- Send your commitment to attend to [email protected] You can also pay your registration fee in advance to 302 E Jefferson, Grand Ledge, MI 48837.
Please let us know if you have any specific food allergies that might influence our lunch menu.