Sponsored by Partners in Policy Governance
Looking for a thorough understanding of Policy Governance® as a model for Boards of Directors?
Partners in Policy Governance® has created a two full day event focused on Policy Governance Theory--what it is and why it works.
During the session, you will learn:
- The essential elements and concepts that are critical to understanding what is and is NOT PG
- The important concepts that contribute to why the system works
- How elements of the PG model compare with other methods of governance
- How the 10 principles of PG change how governing is done
- What benefits and value adopting a model of governance can bring to your organization
The content and approach for this PG Bootcamp was developed by Eric Craymer and Sue Radwan, co-authors of Governing by Principles: An Approach to Unleash the Power of Policy Governance, © 2020, Leading Edge Press.
We conducted research to discover what people found valuable in intensive education on Policy Governance. We have designed this event around our findings.
We have discovered that the theory and understanding of why the theory works, overlaid with a mix of different sector Boards attending together brings a huge value. When you can talk about how the principles are interpreted in different organizational settings you gain deeper insight into how Boards apply the principles in different contexts. This leads to a new level of model understanding.
Amway Grand Plaza Hotel,
A Curio Collection Hotel by Hilton®
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Thursday/Friday, September 28-29, 2023
These sessions are limited to 25 participants
The overall schedule for both days will be:
|Day 2, Session ends at 3:30|
PG Bootcamp Registration Fee
|(includes breakfast, lunch)|
|Sept 28-29, 2023|
|Early bird:||$850 before July 29|
|Regular rate:||$900 Jul 29 - August 31|
|Last minute rate:||$950 after August 31|
Hotel Room Rate: $184/night. Reserve your room by August 28 by calling (800) 253-3590 or online using this code: https://book.passkey.com/e/50472928
Let the hotel know you are with the Partners in Policy Governance event
- Registrations are transferable to individuals inside your organization.
- Transfers are available (limited to one time)
- Full refund (less Paypal fee) if cancelled 31+ days before the scheduled event.
- 50% refund if cancelled 16-30 days before.
- No refund if cancelled 15 or less days prior to the scheduled event or a no show.
- If we cancel due to COVID flare, there is no penalty, but registration transfer is encouraged.
- Register and pay online now OR
- Send your commitment to attend to [email protected] You can send your registration fee in advance to 302 E Jefferson, Grand Ledge, MI 48837.
Please let us know if you have any specific food allergies that might influence our lunch menu.
Please let us know if you have any specific food allergies or requirements that might influence our food menu. We can accommodate gluten free, vegan, and specific food allergies if we know in advance. Please email your food needs to: [email protected]